sorry, no t-shirts [FSFE CORE MEMBERS READ THIS!]

John Tapsell tapselj0 at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed May 9 23:02:31 UTC 2001

On Wed, 09 May 2001, E L Tonkin wrote:
> Anja wrote:
> > Of course I am pleased you and so many others like my little drawing,
> > but unfortunately, I have to say "no" to using my drafts on t-shirts.
> >

> Fair enough, I quite understand that, although I'm sorry for it :(
Me also  :(

> If people reach a consensus and then inform me (assuming they don't wish
> to have it done themselves)? I strongly suggest that if people appreciate
> Anja's design, they mention it _now_. And apologise to Anja, from the way
> this looks. This is unimpressive, particularly for a group that resists
> democratisation because 'it means nothing gets done'.
I appologise Anja.
I've upgraded my order to two t-shirts :)
And chance of polo's as well? *grin*
Its cold in england.. even in the summer heh
--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or