Logo timeline

Eike Lange eike.lange at uni-essen.de
Wed May 9 16:23:30 UTC 2001

Sorry, could not resist.

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 11:05:55AM +0200, josX wrote:
> 2. Collecting donations

Whats up with the money and you?
If I could, I would rather make my money *with*
GPL than without (even it would be more without).

> No, they belong in part already to the Hotel.
> Are you crazy/blind !?!

I belong to this hotel, too.
Once a month, I give a training course
in this hotel FOR FREE!!!!
Do you understand? FOR FREE!!!
2 hours talking, 5 hours preparation.

> I showed the pictures to my brother (who is unaware of anything btw) because
> he is good at sniffing out things by seeing the physical appearance, and
> he said "They look like bisnis-man, very relaxed and discussing something
> seriously. They don't look like old hackes with long beards but that may
> be an old idea... . They don't look like criminals".

If you like to have a picture of mine, where I glue a cat skin
under my nose, ask me please :-)))

I'm not a member of the core team, but I trust them and I think,
they are doing a very good job.

Eike