Logo timeline

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Wed May 9 09:46:18 UTC 2001

 || On Wed, 9 May 2001 11:03:56 +0200 (CEST)
 || karin kosina <kyrah at gnu.org> wrote:

 kk> Let me state one thing here: I am sure that most people on this
 kk> list share my appreciation for all the time, effort, and yes,
 kk> also money, you put into setting up and organising the FSFE so
 kk> far.

Thank you very much!

 kk> Anybody who feels "left out" by you making decisions are free to
 kk> get more involved themselves, aren't they?

Absolutely. A lot of people are already bringing themselves in with
lots of contributions (from doing the web pages to coordinating our
tradeshow booth for the LinuxTag) and we value this very much!

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>