Logo timeline

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 9 09:27:30 UTC 2001

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 09:52:07AM +0100, Marc Eberhard wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 10:03:34AM +0200, josX wrote:

> It would have been nice, if that explanation would have
> been repeated in the posting you refered to.
> Maybe that's another good advice to the core team:
> Don't post in a hurry! Don't assume, people are
> aware of previous mails, so repeat important points. This would
> surely avoid a lot of confusion.

Point taken, thanks.

Just as explaination: I did not post in a hurry.
I tried to get the important points out first.
Some (internal) discussions about the logo have kept the core team from doing
far more important stuff. So we needed a way to go on.
If one core member really vetos the use one of the drafts as a logo
according to his reason the rest of the core team has to accept this.

Marc: Thanks for your last two posts.
It saved me a lot of time for explaining.
This and the feedback other also motivates me to continue
to pour my personal time and money into the FSFE.

	Bernhard