Freedom

loic at gnu.org loic at gnu.org
Fri May 4 13:09:28 UTC 2001

	Hi,

	Yesterday was the monthly fiesta named First Thursday in Paris that
gather GNU/Linux & Free Software friends. I had the idea to ask everyone
I could to tell me what are the four fundamental freedom of Free Software.

	I built a page (http://france.fsfeurope.org/libre.en.html)
listing everyone who was able to list them. The page encourages
everyone who wants to be listed to send a description of the four
freedoms to fsfe-france at gnu.org.

	This is a simple project. In my opinion it has the great
advantage to encourage people to think about the four freedoms, at
least once. It's not a test: if you fail to remember you can search
for a description or ask a friend.

	I hope the page will grow and grow ;-)

	Cheers,

Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  loic at dachary.org