press release critique

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 3 23:13:08 UTC 2001

Lutz Horn <lh at lutz-horn.de> writes:

> Now what may be "natural market economics"? In which way is the notion
> of a market "natural"?

Now here you get to me to try and define something which I am
ill-equipped with the language to do so.  I would probably describe it
as something like "a system where the person desiring an item is
willing to compensate someone in order to obtain it and all items find
a fair price based on the supply of and demand for them", but there's
almost certainly a more eloquent definition available.
--
MJR