Associate organization in education field

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Tue May 1 09:36:13 UTC 2001

Dear All,

As OFSET has understand it is possible for european organization supporting
free software to become associate organization to FSF Europe.

We are interested OFSET becomes such an associate organization to FSF Europe.
OFSET is dedicated to free software in education. Several of our software
are GNU software in fact (DrGeo, DrGenius and GCompris) and we are supporting
interesting project as WIMS as well.
We may be very happy to bring some expertise in the field of free software for education
to the FSF Europe.

As OFSET is a french organization, we are actually in contact with the FSF Europe chapter
France to conduct this association. We will let you know the end over of the process.

Best regards,

Hilaire

--
OFSET - Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org