Anja's most recent logo "Gnu, Europa, and map" (was: Logo again.)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 30 09:40:03 UTC 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 11:26:28AM +0200, Anders Lindback wrote:

> Before this image is vioted on maybe someone should send a message to RMS and
> ask what the FSF thinks about it.

The FSFE is indepentant enough that we can decide on a logo on ourselfs.

Note that we welcome all input and listen to it,
but the final word on the logo remains for the core team and
ultimatly for the FSFE president (Georg) to say.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)