Logo again.

Andreas Steffens 520029733377-0001 at t-online.de
Tue Mar 20 07:33:31 UTC 2001

Hi,

I am sorry, but why MUST the logo associate with Europe ?

And aren't there more things which is typically european than the flag ?

If you feel unsure and do not want to disgruntle the european countries,
that take the Gnu and put a ring of all European Flags around it ;-)

Andreas

Andreas Steffens                <asteffens at mandrakesoft.com>