Webpages: Content.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 16 10:19:36 UTC 2001

Hi Friends,

after a long period of waiting the core team is starting to organise
the webpages a bit. We have a mailing list up and so far there are
four active volenteers covering the languages "English", "German" and "Frensh".
If you like to join us, you are very welcome.

There are several things to discuss, that is why I am posting here:

	What do we want on the fsfe webpages?
	Whom do we address?

We know that our target audience will be more generall then the
traditional audience of the FSF webpages. And we are not going to
dublicate the efforts of course.

It is clear that we need:
	A clear and concise description what Free Software is.
	A news and event section.

	Links to organisations and more.

What do you think about the FSF Webpages?
Are you willing to contribute texts?

The resources of the core team are limited so the webpages will
mostly be what you help us make them to be.

Thanks,
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)