forwarding of e-mails not illegal after all... (fwd)

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at tiscalinet.it
Sat Mar 10 00:23:06 UTC 2001

There's also worse and humoristic things to say about this law.
Not only SIAE requires you to stick this stamp, but it (as it has been
badly written down) would require you to put it on the medium, so if you
want to be 100% with law you should attach the stamp directly on a
cdrom, and if you download the software from internet it would be also
possible that the law would require you to put the stamp on your
harddisk (laugh).

Another part of the law (I honestly don't know if it has finally been
approved) would require that any software programmer should be
registered to their local police headquarters.
(laugh again)