404 [was: Re: taxes on (potentially fostering piracy) CD burners]

Alceste Scalas tjoad at gmx.it
Sat Jun 30 02:33:53 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 08:41:59PM +0200, Alceste Scalas wrote:
> It seems that France is going to impose a tax over _every_ storage
> device, for the same reason --- the potential copyright infringement.
>
> http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/reuters/REU20010115S0007

This link is not valid anymore (I'm sorry, I found it among my notes,
and I didn't check it).

Anyway, you can try this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a63f2894875.htm

Regards,

Alceste
--
This .signature is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free