Change for Caldera OpenLinux Workstation

E L Tonkin py7elt at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 17:43:09 UTC 2001

We volunteer to do that work (us being I and linux developer friends).
We have several months' free time due to a semester break and high
bandwidth.

Em

// OLDSIG "All bad art is the result of good intentions." - Oscar Wilde

/* START NEWSIG */ Processor: (n.) a device for converting sense to
nonsense at the speed of electricity, or (rarely) the reverse.  - Tonkin's
First Computer Dictionary