Change for Caldera OpenLinux Workstation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 28 06:55:51 UTC 2001

 || On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:30:23 +0800 (CST)
 || Hong Feng <fred at mail.rons.net.cn> wrote:

 hf> to proprietary, then we need to criticize it; if the certificate is just
 hf> a means to offer better supports for their customers, and it does not

The certificate is in fact the license terms of their proprietary
"extensions" which now does not allow to use one "license" on more
than one box.

 hf> I don't know what packages are contained in the distribution, many
 hf> distributions have packed a lot of proprietary software in the box, this

I am not sure but I guess that this proprietary stuff is now
essential for Caldera like the proprietary YaST is for SuSE.

  Werner