Meeting on European perspectives for open source software

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed Jun 13 14:54:10 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:09:33PM +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Very interesting report, I think.
>
> > The minutes by Phillipe Agrain are attached.
>
> Do you know if they are available on the Web somewhere ?

not yet, but a report will be soon. I will post URL as soon
as I know it.

> Would you mind to write an article about your own views (a more detailed
> memo than what is reported as your participation in the discussion
> reported by Philippe Agrain) ? We could publish it for instance in the
> chapter france's news feed... unless the German chapter gets a news feed
> in the meantime ?

unfortunately I don't have enough time to write up my view
more detailed. So I thought to just post short comments - please
use them to add a note to the news feed.

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/