BLACK!

Anja Gerwinski anja at 44615166.theo-phys.uni-essen.de
Sat Jun 2 01:18:45 UTC 2001

Hi Kim and all!

Kim Bruning (seperate for lists) wrote on Jun 01, 2001 at 08:48PM +0200:
> On Thu, 31 May 2001, Peter Gerwinski wrote:
> > Current plan:
> >
> >   * 500-1000 white T-shirts. (You have convinced me that black ones
> >     will not look good with "Gnu and Europa" on them.)
>
> <beg> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I didn't convince you of this I'm sure.
> Anything Anything, even a white circle on them, just have some black
> T-shirts, Please! </beg>
>
> [...]
>
> +-------------------------+
> | Equal Rights for Black! |
> +-------------------------+
>            || <----- Picket Sign

ROTFL! :)

How could one resist this ...

What about printing the lines in some shade of "glowing" light green
on a gray map? I mean like the samples on the bottom of the page:

  http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~anja/gnu/lineart/

I think that any writing on the back should be printed in white.

I still haven't decided which gnu is best. I need to focus on one and
work out the final version this weekend. If you favor a specific gnu
(or a specific combination of the existing ones) please let me know.
I have already collected some votes but there are not enough to really
do statistics. I am very interested in hearing what you prefer.

Best wishes,

  Anja

--
   _    Dipl.-Phys. Anja Gerwinski   *  Universitaet Essen  *  Germany
  0v0   Essener Linux User Group:                  http://www.elug.de/