New associate organization of the FSF Europe in Austria

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 25 17:24:09 UTC 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 06:59:16PM +0200, Jerome Dominguez wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 07:49:38PM +0200, Matthias Kabel wrote:
> > * Olivier Berger (oberger at april.org) [010722 19:24]:
> > >
> > > Not such a big deal anyway, as long as FS spreads in autria too.
> >
> > ACK.

> I didn't find a list for Austria (like fsfe-france, fsfe-portugal, fsfe-de,
> fsfe-uk).
>
> You should create as soon as possible the list fsfe-austria to spread
> FS and FSFE in Austria.

No.

Let's see how much the German speaking mailinglist fsfe-de can handle first.
Traffic for all FSFE parts were German ("de" for "Deutsch") is spoken
is welcome.  (As you will have seen in the description of the lists topic.)
I am an opponent of email-list-inflation.

BTW: Now you know that there is fsfe-de: