Very Worried at MS .net

Ulli Meybohm ulli at meybohm.de
Thu Jul 19 11:13:13 UTC 2001

The one who controls the "standards", controls these people,
who let themselves be controlled.
I think we and the FSF should also work towards a mindchange
of the users, if we don't change the users way of thinking
towards more freedom, then we won't change anything at all.

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2001 03:55 schrieben Sie: