Very Worried at MS .net

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 16 22:31:16 UTC 2001

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 08:59:58PM +0100, John Peter Tapsell <John Tapsell wrote:

> Reading the comments thrown up on /. about MS helping out on the linux .net,

> I am suddenly very afraid

You are talking about: http://slashdot.org/articles/01/07/16/128223.shtml
I presume.

Fear not.

> I'm starting to think that if we stick to FS, we are going to lose
> big time.  We don't have the time, MS are comming up to big and too fast.

Free Software is actually catching up in all respects.
The philosophy is greatly appreciated and
its continuing success is spread throughout the world.

We will bravely defend your freedom and never back down.
Not even trolls can stop our swords.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)