About widi.berlios.de -> the authors respond

Greg Tourte gt007a3776 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 21:57:55 UTC 2001

Hello there,

I have been following this discusion in which I was very interested as it
is a good thing to have more and more projects carried around the Free
Software / Open Source movements (put in the order you see fit!)

However this is starting to be silly: Here you have someone (Gregorio
Robles) who is introducing a project to you, which is very nice of him,
and who replies nicely to all your attacks.

I think it might be time for you to realise that there are other ideas
around and that people can disagree with you while doing very good things.
There is no point in flaming these people just because they don't follow
exactly your stream of ideas. I think that if the FSFE treats all new
projects based on free software/ open source that way, people will tend to
go elsewhere.

People are trying to build something here which can be of interest to
us. Let them do it and comment on it constructively once the results are
there!

Please let them work, follow their project and give constructive comments.

	Greg