gnu.fsf.europe.* newsgroups

Imran Ghory ImranG at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 4 20:10:40 UTC 2001

On 26 Jun 2001, at 1:00, Karin Kosina wrote:

> (3) Is there anybody who would be willing and able to manage that?=20
>     (I personally really don't have a clue about Usenet...)

If it's a question of creating the newsgroups and managing the
hierarchy I probably know enough to be able to do that (From prior
experience of group creation in uk.* and big 8 groups, I also helped
people create groups in alt.* for about a year and used to be a
regular of news.admin.hierarchies) without having to learn too much
extra stuff :-)

However I've no idea about gating newsgroups to mailing lists.

Imran Ghory