Introducing myself

Jerome Dominguez taz at gnu.org
Mon Jul 2 10:55:23 UTC 2001

I am looking after the FSF Europe activities from some time now but have never
subscribed to this list, so the convention is first to introduce myself.

I earn a living as an independant consultant and I contribute to the
community as the leader of the French translation of all GNU
philosophical pages.  This project is taken care of by APRIL,
a French organisation associated to the French chapter of the FSF Europe.
I'm also a member of APRIL and I translated "Anarchism Triumphant:
Free Software and the Death of Copyright" from Eben Moglen, which I consider
as one of the most important essays on Free Software.