License Distribution

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Thu Jan 25 20:43:43 UTC 2001

On 25 Jan 2001 13:47:54 +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> writes:
> > > Use "reply to all" to reply to lists... same as everywhere else.
> > Well better mail clients to have a "list-reply" ("L" in mutt for
> > example) function. I would recommend it.
>
> Well, Gnus/Emacs has reply, wide reply and followup, but I'm unaware
> of Evolution having it, hence the suggestion.

No, evolution doesn't have it :)) I know replying is something of a
dodgy area for most mailers - people using all sort of stuff like
Reply-path (? I think) - but I wasn't aware of Reply-to breaking mail
clients.

List-reply would be nice in Evolution though.. might have to look at
that :)

Cheers,

Alex.