to get in touch

Olivier Berger oberger at april.org
Sun Jan 21 18:54:53 UTC 2001

Klaus Schilling a écrit :

> Olivier Berger writes:
>
>  >
>  > But I'd like to let you know (even if I ain't speaking officially for
>  > the FSF-E core-team ;) that we'll have a joint FSF/FSF-E/April booth at
>  > Linux Expo Paris on January 31st and February 1 and 2.
>  >
> The AFUL will have a different booth?

Yes.

I don't know if our booth will be close or not... maybe there is a
special place for free software organizations / LUGs... we will see.

>  > N.B. : as usual, we'll try to provide a network access on the booth for
>  > those hungry developers around who need to read mail every 10 minutes...
>  > and you might even share your hub with some well-known priest in the
>  > church of Emacs ;)...
> Is it necessarey to bring a notebook along?

I don't know... it depends if you can stand 3 days without reading your
mail... ;) We'll have several desktop machines on the booth, wich will
be used for demonstration purposes mainly... so if you have your own
notebook and a RJ45 adapter, it may be more practical to access your
mail...

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)