to get in touch

Olivier Berger oberger at april.org
Sat Jan 20 14:31:00 UTC 2001

Simo Sorce a écrit :

> anyone to be at LinuxExpo in Amsterdam in January (23-24?)

Not me ;)

But I'd like to let you know (even if I ain't speaking officially for
the FSF-E core-team ;) that we'll have a joint FSF/FSF-E/April booth at
Linux Expo Paris on January 31st and February 1 and 2.

I've heard that Georg and Fred (members of the core team) will be
there... but don't know their exact schedules (there might be a
conference presenting the FSF-E to the public, but I don't remember the
details...).

If you come to Paris, I'll be glad to chat with you on the booth.

N.B. : as usual, we'll try to provide a network access on the booth for
those hungry developers around who need to read mail every 10 minutes...
and you might even share your hub with some well-known priest in the
church of Emacs ;)...

See ya in Paris.

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)