Statuatory for Austrian Subsection (in German)

Werner Koch koch at fsfeurope.org
Wed Jan 10 08:42:53 UTC 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Claus Färber wrote:

> Further, it might make sense to have a single association for the
> whole German-speaking region, including Germany and Switzerland.

I don't think that the language is an important fact which hinders
the communication in our area of work.  The main reason for local
chapters are the different legal requirements and they are still
different between Austria, Germany and Switzerland.

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                                              <wk at gnupg.org>
GNU Privacy Guard                                (http://www.gnupg.org)