On philosophy, hierarchy of orgs, definitions, and the logo

WDS wdesmet at yucom.be
Fri Jan 5 18:36:00 UTC 2001

Simo Sorce wrote:
> The forse of free software is not it's virus immunity, and a virus may
> be written against free software too.

I agree. If we go around telling ppl free software is immune for viruses (at
least that's how they'll view it), it's just gonna blow up in our face at
another moment.

> > > Anyway, hope you have good luck with Japhar or Kaffee or whatever
> > > (because you use Free software, yes?).
> >
> > I'm not using an IDE right now. Just MS-DOS edit.
>
> oh my g....
what's so wrong with edit? I use only a slightly more advanced editor (with
a 'compile'-button :). Works fine.

> > Yeah, yeah, I know. This a Windoze box, so shoot me ;) It's also the
> > family box, so there's not much I can do. I'll be building a largely
> > Free comp soon.
*Blam* *Blam* (one for myself )
--------
wdesmet at yucom.be