Logo

Jeff Davies jeff at llandre.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 18:31:38 UTC 2001

greek/cyrillic are similar (Monk named Cyrus decided to use Greek alphabet
rather than Latin).
It is quite possible that europe looks the same in both.
perhaps epsilon-roh-omega-pi. Russian would be the same but I guess
reverse-N tilde would be
used instead of epsilon? I can't find my greek and russian dictionaries at
the mo.
Jeff Davies.