FSF Europe ThankGNUs Policy 2002

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 13:40:34 UTC 2001

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 09:59:50PM +0100, Henrion Benjamin wrote:
> I've seen on the webpage that you can transfer directky to one bank
> account in Germany, or send a check instead. Is it possible to pay by
> Paypal? I think that Paypal is well used on the net...

As part of the reason for having FSFE is to keep these things in Europe, we
should probably use a European clearing service.  I know in the UK we have
nochex, but I don't know what else is out there?  Anyway, most of this
should become simpler with the Euro, shouldn't it?  Or am I incredibly naive
and the banks will still charge more for clearing a foreign cheque?