Interview

Jaime E. Villate villate at fe.up.pt
Mon Dec 24 14:17:14 UTC 2001

Hi Georg,
Sorry, that I seem to have fallen into a black-hole (doubled teachig duties
this semester) and only now I can escape from it and start answering old mail.

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 03:06:29PM +0100, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> (I cannot say anything about the quality of the translation since I do
>  not speak or read Portugese)
>
> I put the interview on the FSF Europe web page at
>
>  http://fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-12-17-01.en.html
>  http://fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-12-17-01.pt.html
The Portuguese translation seems good (I will still read it a second time
more carefully). There was a problem that prevented it from producing correct
html: in the xhtml source files we should not use html entities (á etc)
but only isolatin1 characters. I've fixed it and the html should built
correctly in the next update cicle.

> To whom it may concern: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone,
> let us hope for a good 2002 for Free Software!
Thanks, same from here,

Jaime