AEL Re: FSFE in Belgium (was: cactus data shield9

Alexandre Dulaunoy alex at conostix.com
Sun Dec 23 11:17:19 UTC 2001

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Wim De Smet wrote:

> Alexandre Dulaunoy wrote:
>
> >Hello All,
> >
> >There is a possibility. We have an A.S.B.L. in Belgium, the AEL
> >(Association Electronique Libre). The purpose of the association :
> >it's to support Libre software and Libre concept in general.
> >All the activists are clearly engaged in free software.
> >

> Could you provide a website? Do you have projects in flanders too?

http://www.ael.be/

We have some people from flanders. The main project is the wireless
network project. But we are really open to other projects in flanders, if
you want to participate, don't hesitate to subscribe to the mailing-list.

> >>	Bernhard
> >>
> I'd like to help, only if I wasn't such a newbie I'd be of more use I guess.

You can help.  We are looking for coordinators in flanders. We have for
the moment one people for the dutch translation but you can help by
doing translation. If you want, I can add you as an activist and an editor
for the web site.

Thanks a lot.

alx
http://www.foo.be/

PS : It's mainly offtopic for the fsfeurope mailing list, but we can
continue on the asbl-libre mailing list.