AEL Re: FSFE in Belgium (was: cactus data shield9

Alexandre Dulaunoy alex at conostix.com
Sun Dec 23 09:08:48 UTC 2001

Hello All,

There is a possibility. We have an A.S.B.L. in Belgium, the AEL
(Association Electronique Libre). The purpose of the association :
it's to support Libre software and Libre concept in general.
All the activists are clearly engaged in free software.

We have multiple project in Belgium and Luxembourg around free software
promotion.

Is there a possibility to create a local chapter for Belgium with the
fsfeurope via the A.E.L. ?

How is it working ? is there a procedure on savannah ?

Thanks.

Alex

--
Alexandre.Dulaunoy at ael.be		http://www.ael.be/