cactus data shield

kim2 at bruning.demon.nl kim2 at bruning.demon.nl
Sat Dec 22 20:17:14 UTC 2001

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Frank de Lange wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 11:51:47PM +0100, kim2 at bruning.demon.nl wrote:
> >
> > Maybe a meeting someplace could be arranged in the coming weeks.
>
> Maybe we should just do that, and stop talking about it? I think we exchanged
> some mail on this in the beginning of this year, and we're nearing the end of
> it now...
>
> So, where do we meet next year? I know a nice pub in Amsterdan :-)

Hmmm, I think I can make it to Amsterdam, I don't know about belgian
people though. I could invite everyone to my place in this tiny village
called "Wijk en Aalburg" which is 30 minutes drive/bustrip from Den Bosch.
It still feels like it's close to Belgium that way. :-)

Is that an option?

Wherever we meet, we would probably want to discuss setting up a small
benelux organisation, and then later we can associate with the FSF, as is
the "Standard Procedure". Well apparently it is, anyway. :-)

Let's not be too ambitious to start off with. Right now we're all just a
bunch of people corresponding over E-mail. It's going to take some time
and dedication to actually build up an organisation from that. And even
some more time before we get the Official Stamp Of FSF
Approval(tm)(r)[(c)+gpl].

Hard work and patience, that's what we'll need! :-P

read you soon,
	Kim "I think I'm sounding like an old grandpa here ;-) " Bruning