cactus data shield

kim2 at bruning.demon.nl kim2 at bruning.demon.nl
Fri Dec 21 22:51:47 UTC 2001

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:

> Also for all dutch and belgic people here: What about setting up a FSF
> Benelux? AFAIK there doesn't exist anything like that (At least not here
> in The Netherlands, there is only some open source thing. I don't know
> about Belgium).

I've been looking for vict... errr... people to do that with for a year
now. I'm not really getting very far on my own.
How *DO* you recruit people for the FSF eh? ;-)

Even people on this list often seem to have very little time :-(

Maybe a meeting someplace could be arranged in the coming weeks.

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning