Free Software Magazine

Hong Feng fred at mail.rons.net.cn
Wed Dec 12 02:14:20 UTC 2001

    hf>    Could the Brave GNU World be a part of this publication ?

    hf> I have not see any drawbacks to do so, but we would better to
    hf> discuss with FSF or FSF-Europe on this idea.

   Although I don't quite understand why the FSF Europe or FSF would have
   to be consulted on this issue, I certainly do not see a problem with
   including the Brave GNU World in a magazin for Free Software if you
   succeed in creating one.

thanks for your giving your idea on this. I think the Brave GNU World
will consistantly encourage all the members in our community to work for the
gaol to create a better society. So I will include it into the magazine
as an usual column.

Rgds,
Frederic

Hong Feng
Publisher, Free Software Magazine
President & CEO, RON's Datacom Co., Ltd.
fred at mail.rons.net.cn   hongfeng at gnu.org
http://www.rons.net.cn/hongfeng.html