Free Software Magazine

Hong Feng fred at mail.rons.net.cn
Tue Dec 11 00:52:50 UTC 2001

   I'm in touch with Hispalinux, which actually is the greater legal user
   group around Linux and Free Software in Spain. Although I have no time
   myself to contribute translations, I'm going to spread info about the
   mag in the member mailing-list. I think that at least we could provide a
   mirror for the mag.

Good.

   Anyways, first of all it would be interesting a small list of "wishes":

	   - Translators for local languages
	   - Distributors for paper version
	   - Mirrors of web version?
	   - ...?

	   When we have a complete list, I'll see what can we do.

Here is the list I suggested how to get involved with the magazine
(published at http://www.rons.net.cn/english/FSM/issue01):

How to get involved

If you want to contribute to Free Software Magazine, you can do
it in the following ways:

* Write an article. Go see the Submission Guidelines listed as
  below for Free Software Magazine.

* Send your suggestions, comments, criticisms or trick (or more)
  with a brief explanation to fred at mail.rons.net.cn or hongfeng at gnu.org

* Help preview articles! Send a note with your name and email
  address to fred at mail.rons.net.cn or hongfeng at gnu.org

* Mirroring Free Software Magazine in your local area.

* Buy Your Hard Copy from us. Your payment will be used to
  finance MNM Project to support the free software community.
  Send your order to orders at mail.rons.net.cn

* Place Advertisement about your free software, or free software
  based system, hardware, or service.

Best,
Frederic

Hong Feng
Publisher, Free Software Magazine
President & CEO, RON's Datacom Co., Ltd.
fred at mail.rons.net.cn   hongfeng at gnu.org
http://www.rons.net.cn/hongfeng.html