Free Software Magazine

Alessandro Rubini rubini at gnu.org
Mon Dec 10 12:31:11 UTC 2001

> 	I'm pretty sure there is no obstacle for FSF Europe to distribute
> paper copies of this magazine. [...]
> 	As of now, one could coordinate with non profit Free Software
> organizations in Italy (ASSOLI) [...]

In Italy we can't distributed printed stuff so easily. The publisher
(or importer) must deliver 4 copies to the police before being allowed
to distirbute. And magazines (those published once every
month/whatever) must have additional authorizations. [1]

Free press? Never heard of that in this part of the world.

/alessandro

[1] I asked to diritto at softwarelibero.org first (diritto == law).
    I thank Donato Molino for his reply.