Free Software Magazine

John Peter Tapsell tapselj0 at eng024.cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 21:22:28 UTC 2001

On Monday 03 December 2001 17:44, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	Hong Feng (hongfeng at gnu.org) is working hard on the first
> issue of "Free Software Magazine", to be published in Jan 2002. It
> will be written in English (and probably also in Chinese since Hong
> Feng is chinese and lives in China ;-). There will be an online version
> and printed copies.
>
> 	Hong Feng is looking for opportunities to distribute it in European
> countries. Advertisement could be inserted in the printed/online version,
> provided someone is able/willing to devote some time to this.
>
> 	This is all I know of the current state of this magazine. Such a
> magazine would be really nice to have, IMHO. If you have questions, ideas
> or suggestions please speak up, Hong Feng is listening ;-)

Can we submit articles?  What is the general content?  Technical, strictly
non-technical, philisophical, practical...?  I know you said thats all you
know, but I'll ask anyway :P

Dunno if you were wanting to charge for it or what, but if not you could get
the first issue to be put inside one of the linux magazins - I doubt you
would be stepping in their turf :)

JohnFlux