NDA's

John Peter Tapsell tapselj0 at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 09:55:16 UTC 2001

> So it really depends on the scope of the NDA and it should definitely
> expire at an appropriate time.

Doh!
All this time I hadn't found a way to integrate NDA's with my OS coding- I had
never thought of getting them to expire :)
Brilliant, so obvious, yet I had never thought of it.

I think that solves a lot of problems people have with NDA's, and yet still
allows the good points of an NDA.

Thanks :)

JohnFlux

--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or