Smoothwall not free software

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue Aug 28 19:25:47 UTC 2001

    Richard Morrell et al are contactable via the smoothwall.org website I
    believe.

It isn't feasible for me to browse a web site--could you tell me his
email address, please?

    The main "mover and shaker" appears to be Richard Morrell, who seems
    to count you as a personal friend.  He did change the 0.9.9beta
    licence back to GPL, although I am not aware of anyone with the
    complete source.

Does this mean the problem has been solved (at least for now)?
It could mean that, but I would like to be sure.  Could you confirm?

Would someone please download all the available recent versions of
SmoothWall and save them?