Unesco

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 28 12:41:24 UTC 2001

Loic:
Good that you make progress on this.

There is no page behind the first url given.
The document source as an introduction which is to complicated.
Usually I classify Free Software using criteria like:
	Freedom protection: high --- low
			    GPL      MIT/PD
	GPL-compatible.

So basically you get four classes:
	GPL, LGPL , MIT/PD ,other non GPL compatible

I don't know if this remark helps.
	Bernhard