[uk.comp.os.linux] Re: Smoothwall GPL - not quite licensed under GPL

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 15:11:47 UTC 2001

home at alexhudson.com writes:

> right in saying Richard at Smoothwall is/was a VA Linux employee? Both guys
> seem to have a track record in not only open source, but free software.

He doesn't seem to announce himself as a VA employee any more, but he
was one last December.  He also has an unpleasant track record in
disrupting Linux User Groups in the UK, which is why I've seen his
name before.  No prizes for guessing my view of this scenario.

> I wonder if we are going to see a Freewall...

I hear on the groups that someone is developing task-milky-milky for
debian.