fsfe-de list announcement

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 7 08:43:23 UTC 2001

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 07:53:54PM +0200, Wim De Smet wrote:
> Rewrite of the announce included. Everyone take out my typos ;)

Thanks Wim and Mark (and Bernhard Herzog) who all mailed me corrections.
I am ashamed for being so sloppy.
Tried to get this announcement out of the door.

(These days I attempt to reorganise parts of my working procedures.)

Attached another copy.
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)