Belgium

Marc SCHAEFER schaefer at alphanet.ch
Thu Apr 26 21:05:10 UTC 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Marc Eberhard wrote:

oh, you are here too, Marc ? :)

> I'd say, that a minority in another country typically speaks the official
> language of that country. So they should have no problem to participate in

Switzerland has four official languages, which is the start of our
problem.

I am considering making the trip to Hamburg on the 6th of May. As you
maybe know, /ch/open, as the leading open systems association in
Switzerland, is interested in helping FSFE.

Now, it is true that most of the members of /ch/open are German-speaking.
I am French-speaking, and I can maybe do the link between the Swiss FSFE
German and French language interests.