Starting a new Chapter

Marc Eberhard m.a.eberhard at aston.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 14:05:15 UTC 2001

Hi all!

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 10:31:07AM +0100, home at alexhudson.com wrote:
> As I know
> from previous postings to fsfeurope-discuss, there's a lot of interest in
> setting up a UK chapter, and I'd like to see that happen as soon as
> possible.

Me too. :-)

> On another note, I'm going to be at the UK Linux Expo in Birmingham later
> this year helping out in the Association Village with my LUG (ShefLUG :),

Wow, that's great. I wasn't aware of this event yet. Since I'm living in the
Birmingham area, I would like to offer my help too. Looking forward to see
some of you folks in September then!

If someone needs information about Birmingham or how to travel there etc...
just drop me a note or ask on this list.

Bye,
Marc

email: marc at greenie.net
email: m.a.eberhard at aston.ac.uk, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/