GNU GPL and European law

Sinisa "Sigma14" "187.64.230.77" Milicic smilicic at mef.hr
Tue Nov 28 23:07:19 UTC 2000

I think we should be talking about Europe in a geographical sense.

First of all I think that puting the '=' sign between EU and Europe until
all European (geographically speaking) countries are inside (and that, as
I see it, is far from now).

Second, it would be just as important to be a part of the FSFE in
transitioning countries, as it is in the EU.

Adn third, why we should bne talking about Europe in geo. sense, is that,
at least up to now, Sladjan and my little self have understood it that
way, and it would be very unfair of you guys to be eucentric enough not to
include hr or yu, or whatever other non-EU country the right to be a part
of the FSFE.

Of course I might have missed the point completly, but I think this is
useful as a part of making things clean, tidy and defined. (elegant even)

Sinisa
--
"Mors EULAe, libertas softwarei!"