Long live free software

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 27 09:08:50 UTC 2000

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 08:56:52AM +0100, Klaus Schilling wrote:
> Simo Sorce writes:
>  > and what kind of organization fsfeurope will have!
>  > Will there be any board of directors (elected?) or similar, or a

It is not finally decided yet.
There will be a core team, this is as much as I can say right now.
We want to be sure that the organisations lasts long.

> What will be the relastion to organizations like FFII, AFUL, APRIL ?

We hope to leverage all their work in providing a missing piece
of organisational level for Free Software.
We seek their cooperation and will talk about
them about how to build up the FSFEurope in their respective countries.

Especially for the FFII, I can tell you that there is some natural
oberlap, but both organisations have different main subjects.
You will already know that I am the Vice-president of the FFII,
so I can say that the contacts are very good. :)

Regards,
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)
FSF Europe					      (www.fsfeurope.org)