Italy is here :-D

Marco Abis abis at programmazione.it
Sun Nov 26 09:39:53 UTC 2000

Hi guys,

         I'm a software engineer based in Italy.

In the last 5 years I've designed and developed software (UML, C and C++,
Delphi, Java, PHP, Phyton, HTML, etc, etc) and solutions (linux mail
servers and web servers) and wrote some free code and documents but my main
contribute to "Information wants to be free" movement is a web site
(www.programmazione.it where 'programmazione' in Italian means programming,
of course) which has grown is the last year thanks to the Italian
developers internet community.

I'm in contact with many people here in Italy "folled in loved" with free
and open source software so, if you need, I'll be pleased to help FSFEurope.

Let me know, best regards :-)

Marco Abis
http://www.programmazione.it
http://www.pkcrew.org