More sketches

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Sat Dec 30 14:37:11 UTC 2000

Hi Anja!

 || On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:30:11 +0100
 || Anja Drewitz <anja at 44615166.Theo-Phys.Uni-Essen.DE> wrote:

 ad> I have done a few modifications. With eyes, the gnu looks more
 ad> friendly. I also added a geographical map of Europa as a
 ad> backdrop.  Maybe somebody wants to use the map for other designs,
 ad> too; it is included in the XCF file.

 ad>   http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~anja/gnu/index.html

Very nice! Personally I prefer the Gnu without eyes on the European
map as a logo. The simpler the better.

 ad> BTW, I subscribed to the list now so you don't have to Cc: me a
 ad> reply.

 >> What? You mean your mailer cannot catch that? :-))))

 ad> Nope, but procmail can. ;-)

;-)

 ad> *g* Thanks for your consideration, but I know how to set headers
 ad> myself.

Hehe. Sorry, I didn't mean to belittle your geekicity. :-)))

 ad> I did not ask for a list reply-to. I don't mind getting
 ad> duplicates since I can filter them. I just meant that people can
 ad> spare the extra effort to Cc: me a reply.

It's not really extra work - I just hit "wide reply." But if I tried
to suppress the extra one, it would create work... :)

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>