More sketches

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Wed Dec 27 08:57:51 UTC 2000

Hi Anja!

 || On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:51:09 +0100
 || Anja Drewitz <anja at 44615166.Theo-Phys.Uni-Essen.DE> wrote:

 ad> here are some more sketches. I hope they are of some use to
 ad> you. I don't consider any of them a definite logo suggestion. My
 ad> idea is that we have to collect a lot of sketches from various
 ad> people to design a final version.

 ad> http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~anja/gnu/index.html

Good work. I think the "Europa riding a gnu" sketches are definitely
going in the right direction - I like them (prefer the one without
stars, though).

 ad> BTW, I subscribed to the list now so you don't have to Cc: me a
 ad> reply.

What? You mean your mailer cannot catch that? :-))))

The problem is that mangling of Reply-To is considered harmful

which means the "clean & safe" way is a group/wide reply. What you
_could_ do if it really disturbs you, is set the "Mail-Followup-To"
header for your mails to the list. Ask someone close to you how to do
that. *g*

Later,
        Georg

--